Saturday, March 21, 2009

This Week

My friend, Kelly Morrow, came to visit us last weekend. Addie Lane loves Kelly. The highlight of the weekend was watching Addie get so excited about her new potty, the potty book and the potty dvd. Kelly and I couldn't help but laugh at all the potty talk (the dvd even had a song about it :)
Lucy has had a bad cold and cough and she has slept even more than usual because of it. Poor girl... I feel so helpless that I can't make it better.
Addie is facinated by the nasal aspirator that I've been using on Lucy. She loves to pick it up and pretend to use it on herself. But if I ask her if she wants me to use it on her, she quickly says no and starts backing up. She obviously remembers how it feels.



1 comment:

Maggie Dickinson said...

All kids love Kelly. :) Mac loves her too! I hope that Lucy feels better soon.