Thursday, March 12, 2009

Around the house

Lucy is growing like crazy. She is the sweetest little one. She's been sleeping through the night for the last week, and she still sleeps a lot during the day also... quite a change from Addie Lane as a newborn. Addie continues to be so helpful and VERY loving to her little sister. I was really nervous about the 18 month age difference, but it's been much easier than I anticipated.
Some fun news.. Addie has pooped in the potty a lot over the last week. I would see her squat and grunt and I'd say let's go to the potty. Sometime she would go and sometimes she wouldn't but she liked the excitement. Twice she has come and pointed to her bottom and said "diap" (which is diaper) and we run to the potty and she pooped both times. There are still lots of poopy diapers too, but I'm so impressed that she's catching on so quickly. I'm going to get a baby potty soon and we'll see how it goes. I'd love to only have one in diapers this summer, but that might be wishful thinking.
Here are some cute pictures of my sweet girls.


2 comments:

e said...

Bethany they are so precious! I'm impressed with Addie's pooping on the potty!!! So glad this adjustment has been easier than you anticipated!

Lee, Leanne and Samuel said...

such cute girls! lee and i got to keep addie in the nursery this morning, and she was such a little doll! so sweet!