Monday, April 19, 2010

Lucy is 15 months old




Lucy's 15 month stats:
20.5 lbs 18%
28.5 in 8%
47cm 82%
I'm not sure that the height measurement is correct. I know that she's on the shorter side, but the 8th percentile? she was squirming like crazy, so I think I'm going to try to measure her again, just to see. Also, she has grown a mole (or should I say beauty mark?) on her cheek in the last 2 months.
Joel's sister, Joanna, came to visit last weekend. This was the only time I pulled my camera out... sad!! We had lots of fun with Aunt Jo. Every time Addie Lane gets in her jeep outside she tells me she's going to visit Nana, Pawpaw and Aunt Jo in Georgia.

2 comments:

Granny said...

Lucy! Welcome to little people world. It's a nice view from down here. No worries.

The Broadricks said...

I love seeing your sweet girls...knowing that Bo is the same age as addie is so fun. I will say that my Mary Susan is taking after her daddy's size---MS had the same ht/wt stats at her 6 month minus a pound :) That is super crazy, isn't it??? Hope I can meet your sweet girls one day!