Tuesday, May 26, 2009

St. Simons

Joel and I met 4 years ago Memorial Day weekend on the annual YL beach trip. Life has changed dramatically in 4 years... marriage, moving to Memphis and two kids. What fun we've had together and with our 2 sweet girls.

This year's beach trip was in St.Simons, GA. This trip used to be a bunch of singles, but has transitioned to married couples and families. It's so fun to watch the kids playing and the adults hanging out.. and then I think about this trip in 15 years... we'll have teenagers!

Until then, here are some pictures of our cute little ones.



Mary Margaret and Brooks

Bridger and Addie Lane have a special bond




Brooks and Addie Lane


checking on Lucy

3 comments:

McClure ELA 8 said...

proud to say I was there... I'm glad it all worked out :)

Mrs. Billings said...

You guys are amazing and your family is beautiful and precious! I'm so grateful to have had you in my life and for getting me started in YoungLife, which has been completely life altering for me in ways I definitely did not anticipate.

kelly jean pitts said...

time for an update