Friday, January 16, 2009

While I was at the doctor..

there was a naked little girl running around!




Baby update:
I went to the doctor this morning and I'm progressing, but no baby yet. Lucy is enjoying the warmth of my belly while the rest of us are freezing (it was 12 degrees when I left the house this morning). I have another appointment and an ultrasound on Monday and then I'm scheduled to be induced on Friday if she hasn't come by then. We are anxiously awaiting Lucy's arrival, so hopefully she'll come soon on her own.

5 comments:

e said...

B - You sound so calm and composed for a 3 days overdue pregnant lady! I'm not surprised but I'm impressed, as usual. I think she is going to come on her own and that she is going to come fast! :-) Can't wait to see her sweet little face!

I can hardly stand how cute that little Addie booty is...just want to give it a squeeze! :-)

Ashley said...

Addie Lane is one of the cutest little girls i've ever seen! so adorable! And can't wait to see pics of little Lucy! Hope everything goes well for you and she comes sooner than later!

The Davis Family said...

i love the name Lucy. So we have news too. I haven't posted yet. waiting for a "big sister" tshirt for MM. Yep we are expecting. Due in August. I can't believe you are 3 days over due. Thinking about you.

Becky said...

Oh I'm so excited for the day when I look at your blog and see Lucy's sweet face! Should be soon. I'm praying for you friend. You will do awesome.

Lee, Leanne and Samuel said...

oh i hope she comes soon! i know you guys are so excited!